Monday, December 14, 2009

Twelve Days of Christmas

Hello everyone! It has been a while since we updated this blog... Sorry about that, we have been very busy so there are many things to tell you about.
We have a tradition here that Gwyn gets presents from Mommy and Daddy for the twelve days before Christmas, one present a day and then Santa comes to visit on Christmas Eve.
Her fist present was a toy laptop from V-Tech. She has wanted this for a VERY long time. Since she sees mommy work at home all the time, she wants to work too! She could tell us what store, what dept, what aisle to find the laptop and she could tell us what color she wanted. She is VERY specific! So, that is what she got for day 1. I don't have the picture of her opening it downloaded to the computer yet so I will post it with tomorrow's picture of what she gets tonight!
We hit another milestone last night.... we bought a big girl booster seat for the car....no more car seats...Mommy is kind of sad, I blink and my baby is a big girl! However, very excited that some little feet will not be right in the back of my head anymore when I am riding in the car!!
We are really getting excited for this weekend, we have our family Christmas in KC. I just love getting to see everyone (or almost everyone, we will miss those that don't make it..... )
We stay very busy around here trying to soak up everything we can in this almost 3 year old girls life!!
Just for some laughs:
Gwyn says great things all the time that make me laugh I will try to get on here more often and share them, but for now, here is her latest!

Singing holiday songs for her program at school: Gwyn" Go tell it on the mountain that Jesus Christ is four!"
Check back soon! I will update this even if its just a picture of her opening her present each day, I will post for each day until Christmas!!
Love to all!!!!

No comments: