Monday, September 14, 2009

Cute girl

NOTE: This blog update is from momma, she's feeling kind of sentimental today, beware!!

Every once in a while I look at Gwyn and just smile, I just can't believe she's my baby girl! She is so amazing to me and does so many great things. She really keeps us on our toes because she is SO FUNNY!
This weekend we went to dinner with some friends that reminded me of something I saw in one of my baby books, you can measure a child's height at 2 and double it, that is the height they will grow to..... Gwyn was 3ft tall on her 2nd birthday! Yes, she should grow to be 6 feet tall..and yes, she can dribble a ball :-) Thinking about this, she could be
    Yesterday we were in the car on the way to church and she was singing with her CD (like ALWAYS). If you have ever been around Gwyn when she sings, you know that she sings in different voices, she sings like a monster (really deep voice with cute faces to go along) like a diva (Mirah Carey has nothing on my girl....) and then in a normal voice. Well, on the way to church, she was singing and finished the song in a really high pitch, I asked her if that was her diva finish, she said "no momma" and then sang in an even higher pitch..... "that is" I about lost it!
    Last night for dinner Jason had cooked some new noodles, they were in 3 different colors. She separated the colors to eat them and as she put them in her mouth she would close her eyes and chew them up. After she swallowed she would open her eyes again, she did this with all three "flavors" I asked her if they tasted better with her eyes closed, she said (with a very straight face) Yes and closed her eyes to eat some more!

    Today she wanted her hair in "2 pony tails" so that is what I did and I just had to take a picture because she looks SO CUTE!
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

I love this post... you are such a good momma Shannon! So sweet and yes, your little girl is amazing!
Missed you in Tulsa...