Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Day 2 and 3

I am trying to get pictures on here each day of her opening her gifts, so far the record isn't great, but I will get better.
So far she has gotten:
Day 1 Computer
Day 2 Digital Camera
Day 3 Doll House Night stand
I dont have pictures of her opening the computer because there were technical difficulties witht the camera (read: dead batteries). When she got the night stand she had just woken up and wanted us to take a picture later.... I will post one tomorrow!

SOOOO you have a couple of pictures of her with her new camera....
She is having so much fun and taking lots of pictures (of the couch mainly).... I will post some of her pictures when I can get her camera!!





She took her computer to school today for show and tell. She had fun showing it to her friends.

Check back tomorrow for new pictures!

No comments: