Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School and Friends

Hello everyone! Well, I had my first day in the 2 year old classroom at school yesterday! It was so much fun. Mommy had to take lots of pictures of me before school yesterday.... At first I was just fine and having fun smiling for her
















But a girl has her limits.... Mommy just had to take one more.....


















I think Mommy got the idea that I was DONE with pictures, let's go to school already!!!

So after that we went to school and I got to see some of my good friends that I had not seen all summer. I was really happy about that. I sat right down and started playing but had to get up because Mommy wanted a hug and kiss goodbye. There were no tears this year (from either of us!!)

I go to school on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Some kids go MWF and some go T Th so I get to see a whole new bunch of kids on Tuesdays!!
When we walked in today, my Uncle Dan's nephew who is just a couple of days younger than me was in my class!!! Mommy said it was Dan and Shannon all over again just starting a few years early! We sat down and started playing together. I bet Mommy brings a camera next Tuesday so stay tuned for some pictures of me and Uncle Dan's nephew!!!

I have one friend that was born a few months before me and we go to school and church together, we have been friends the entire time and she got to come over last week for my first play date!! We played and played and then we helped Mommy clean up all the mess without even being asked. Mommy said that I can have Safi over anytime I want. Here are some pictures from the playdate (come on, you KNEW she took pictures of it)
I really like playing with Safi, she is a good friend!
Check back soon to see what else I have been up to! I am sure there will be lots of stories to tell.
Love to all of my family and friends,
Gwyneth

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

awwww.... school already!!! what a big girl!