Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dress Up and Puppy Love

Good Morning everyone!
Gwyn has received many special gifts in her short life time. One is the people that love her. Her Godmother, Kyung Won (or Aunt K Dub) loves her and thinks of her at all times! This summer she went home to Korea for her sister's wedding. She brought back with her a hand made Han Bok(I think I spelled that right...) for Gwyn. This is a formal Korean dress. It is absolutely beautiful! Gwyn put it on when she first got it and I got to snap some pictures. Aunt K Dub is in the pictures with her. Aren't they beautiful?




















Gwyn loves to watch cartoons and one of her favorites, thanks to Granny, is Yo Gabba Gabba. Well, yesterday she got a Yo Gabba Gabba costume for playing dress up. I had to wash it immediately and let her wear it. She likes to play dress up!!





















Gwyn also loves her animals. Boston, our golden retriever that we got when I was 4 months pregnant has bonded with her since the very moment we brought him home. He was very protective of me when I was pregnant and now he lets her do just about anything she wants to do to him because he knows SOMEWHERE in all the torture, he is going to get petted! They love each other. She also has a stuffed toy dog that she takes just about everywhere as well. This morning she was eating breakfast and watching Seasame Street when I walked out and saw this, HAD to run back and get the camera.
















I hope everyone has a great day!
Love to all my family and friends!
Gwyn

No comments: