Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Today I am going to tell you all something that I have known even since before I was born..... I HAVE THE GREATEST DAD EVER!!!!Today's pictures are all pictures of me with my daddy.
Daddy-- I love you and am so happy that you spend the time with me that you do and that you love me as much as you do!
I am one lucky girl!!!!

These are pictures of when I finally got to meet my Daddy!!










This is my daddy feeding me when I was 5 months old. At this time, that was one of my FAVORITE activities!!!








This was my first Christmas and I am opening one of my presents.









Here we are sleeping, please note our positions (this was not posed). We probably had a basketball game on, it was January after all and in this family you gotta keep up for your bracket pick in March!!








Here I am playing my Great Grandad's piano with my daddy. This one makes mommy cry every time she looks at it! She says that when she was little Grandad wrote the names of the keys on them when he was teaching her and they are STILL on there!







Here I am cooking with my daddy. I love to help him do just about ANYTHING. We cook, we play, we watch basketball, there isn't ANYTHING my daddy won't do with me. (I told you, I am one lucky little girl!)








Here I am on March 23, 2009. My second birthday, as soon as I woke up I wanted a big birthday hug from my daddy!











Here we are giving Boston a MUCH NEEDED bath! This was a fun time for me!!










Well, as you can see, Daddy and I do so much together. I am very lucky to have him. I love you and look forward to all the happy times we have yet to have!
Happy Father's Day 2009

Love,
Gwyneth















No comments: