Friday, May 15, 2009

Cooking, zoo and family... GOOD TIMES!

Hey Everybody!! We have been really busy lately.


We had a great time at Easter. We went to Grandmas on Saturday night and Duffy and I hunted for eggs. Mommy and Daddy helped me to color some eggs and I got to hunt for them on Sunday. That was fun!!We went to Granny's on Sunday afternoon and I got to play with Rose and Viv (that is ALWAYS fun!) Below are some pictures of me coloring eggs. We had lots of fun doing this!!
This is a bunny face I made at Mother's Day Out. Idecided to wear it at home and Mommy thought it was just TOO cute and needed to be included in the blog.






We visited Uncle Scott and Rosa for dinner a few weeks ago. While we were in Tulsa we went to the zoo and saw some great animals! I really liked the Polar Bears.










I've been cooking with both Mommy and Daddy. I made cookies with Mommy and bread with Daddy. (All gluten free, of course). The cookies were so good that I decided one just wasn't enough and I snuck back into the kitchen and stole another one! Mommy was cleaning and Daddy was in the living room. I got it eaten before either one of them could get to me. Well, then I got in TROUBLE, I will not steal cookies again!
















Other fun things that have been going on here are : I got a Sit and Spin. I have fun with this especially putting my Elmo on it and spinning him around.










I went to the doctor (not as much fun, but had to do it for the 2YO well check up) I weigh 34 pounds and I am 37 inches tall.


We had Mother's Day and that was a good day. I got Mommy the new Michael J Fox book because she loves him. We went to brunch after church with Aunt K Dub so I had my mommy and my God mother!! Then I wanted to cuddle with Daddy all day! Mommy wanted me, but it was a Daddy day for me so Mommy just read all day.

My cousin Matine was born and I can't wait to meet her!! I prayed everyday for her and Aunt Brooke (Peter too) and now she is here! I can't wait to see her, however, I can't quite call her Matine yet, Mommy keeps reminding me, but I am used to saying Baby girl Howell. I will get it!
This weekend was really fun for me. I went to my first FRIEND birthday party!!! We played and made a button and jewel craft that mommy really liked! Here are some pictures of me playing with the birthday girl Ally Grace and my friend from school and church, Saffy. We got to play in a pop up house that was full of beans to scoop up and play with. Typical of myself, I got the vacuum out and started cleaning up... The other moms wanted me to show the other girls how to do this as well. It was fun!!



















Today, Daddy and I gave Boston a bath. This was so much fun!!


















Well, I think this is all for now. I will try to keep this updated more often so there are not so many pictures at once each time!!!
Love to all!
Gwyneth











No comments: