Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life of a 1 year old








WOW! I have not updated you since Mommy's birthday. Boy, do I have a lot to catch you up on.... I have been BUSY! I turned 1 year old in March, I started walking in April! Now that it is June, I am climbing (mommy doesn't like that part very much).


I am wearing a size 4T clothes. Mommy and Daddy are always buying me new clothes.


We had Mother's Day and Father's Day. For Mommy's Day she just wanted to spend time with me so that is what we did then on Father's Day, Daddy said the same thing so that is what we did. They really like spending time with me which is why I never get to update this thing and tell you guys what is going on, Mommy and Daddy are always with me :-)


I don't have a lot of time right now, so I am just going to post some pictues so you can see how I have grown. I will try to write more later!


For those of you I will see on the 4th, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
The pitures are: 1)Me and Daddy goofing around, 2) My birthday present from Mommy and Daddy 3)Me in one of my favorite places--the BATHTUB!4)Me wearing the ONLY hat I will keep on my head, can you see why, it makes me look adorable don't you think? 5) My and my backpack, mommy cried when daddy took this because she says it makes me look like a big girl, I like it!!6) This is me and Brendan (aunt Michelle's son) playing ball at their house in Fayetteville.

2 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

Finally! Thank you so much for updating...

Gwyn, you are amazing. Just as beautiful as I knew you would be and you look like you have so much joy and life in you... So happy to see you are playing hard with friends, mom and dad.
I see your mom is making sure you are safe on your tricycle.. nice helmet and harness.. it suits you.
Shannon - how far can she be off the ground? You crack me up.
I can't wait to see you again and think about you all everyday!
Lots and lots of big bear hugs from your cousin in MT...
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Gwyn...you are getting so big! And you are oh so cute. Especially in your helmet and with your backpack. You are growing up way too fast! I am looking forward to seeing you walk (or run) in Stillwater on the 4th.

Love you bunches,
Aunt Susan