Friday, June 20, 2008

Getting ready for the 4th!



Hello!! OK, Mommy and Dady are getting really excited they keep talking about going to the Cottongim's.... If I remember correctly, last year when we went there that is where Aunt Mandy and I played together and mommy couldn't find me.... Now, I no longer need Aunt Mandy for mommy not to be able to find me, I do a fine job of hiding from her on my own!! (Note to Aunt Mandy, stick with me and this year we can have some fun with Mommy :-))

I got a new swimsuit/lifejacket for this event and I think it is really cute so that is what I am using for the picture today.

I need to go for now so I hope everyone has a great day and I will many of you SOON!!! I can't wait!
Love you all!
Gwyn

4 comments:

d.wilmore said...

How wonderful! I'm watching to see who she favors, perhaps both. It
s smart to have a safety vest.

d wilmore

d.wilmore said...

How wonderful! I'm still watching to see who Gwyneth will favor, perhaps both. Very wise to get a safety vest.

D. Wilmore

d.wilmore said...

How wonderful! I'm still watching to see who Gwyneth will favor, perhaps both. Very wise to get a safety vest.

D. Wilmore

Brooke and Peter said...

oh, I so wish i could be there!!!!!!! i would play with gwyn too!!!!
have fun without me and please teach her how to say "cottongim" correctly!