Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mommy!


Today was Mommy's first birthday to spend with me, and boy, was it packed! Granny and Papaw had everyone over for lunch and strawberry cake--Grandma & Pappy, Aunt Jen, Uncle Scott, & Duffy, Aunt Angela, Vivian, & Rose, even Aunt Michelle & Brendan were all there. We played, ate, sang Happy Birthday, opened presents, the works!

Then, Aunt Kyung-Won, Daddy, & Mommy went out to dinner. I tried to make friends with everyone who looked at me. My trick is to stare at people until they look my way, then I smile and wave. It works every time! You should try it some time!

There's lots going on these days. I played in the snow for the first time (I'll have pix posted soon), Mommy has been spending more time at home with me, Daddy just opened his new office, and before long we will be celebrating my birthday (March 23, Easter Sunday--mark your calendars)!

Sorry I haven't updated sooner--but I've been awfully busy what with cutting teeth, fitting into my 3T clothes, crawling around the house, and eating everything Mommy & Daddy put in front of me (and some stuff they try to keep away from me). I'll try to do better, but it's already past my bedtime!

Love to all!
Gwyn

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

happy belated b-day shannon... sorry i missed it!!!! bad cousin!
gwynie looks as precious as ever... LOVE her... sounds liek a great day... 3T huh? what ARE you feeding that child?