Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Daddy's Girl


Note: Today's entry is from Mommy... I can not be held responsilble!!!


Today I went home on my lunch break to see Gwyn as I always do. Our routine is that I feed her and hold her to put her to sleep for her nap. When I got home she was really excited to see me and we hugged just like we always do. I got her lunch ready, fed her and scarfed some food of my own very quickly so I did not take time from her....... I then get things ready for her nap. She is being very sweet and loving, we are having a great time. When we go into the bedroom, I am talking to her, she is smiling and hugging me and saying "mamma, mamma, mamma" (She is a very loving child). We get on the bed and we are ready for her nap. I hug her and kiss her and I say "Whose girl are you?" (I KNOW, I KNOW, If I did not want the answer, I shouldn't have asked the question!!!) She looks at me as sweet as ever and says............. (wait for it)..............



DADDA !


Yes, my sweet little girl, she is ALL DADDY's girl! She loves her Daddy so much....It's great to see them together, I can never tell which one of them is more in love! We are a very lucky family!

No comments: