Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Buddy Boston

Here I am with one of my favorite toys, Boston. He's a lot like my other stuffed animals--soft, cuddly, warm--but he's much bigger, and he moves on his own!

When I'm playing on the floor, Boston is close by. Mommy and Daddy think I'm mean to him, but all I do is pull his hair, yank on his ears, and stick my fingers in his eyes, nose, and mouth. They even get nervous when I share my toys with him!

I had a great time on my first Thanksgiving with Grandma, Pappy, Aunt Jen, Uncle Scott, Duffy and Aunt Mo, but I missed Granny, Papa, Aunt Angela, Uncle Shawn, Rose, and Vivian since they went skiing.

Mommy and Daddy sure are busy! Mommy just got a new job so she can spend more time with me, Daddy is moving to a new office soon (he says to look at northwesthlc.blogspot.com to see a picture), and everyone is excited about my first Christmas.

I've got to go--Boston is calling me!

Love to all, Gwyn

3 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

i can't wait to meet you at the crazy cottongim christmas in stillwater miss gwynie!!!

your aunt brooke and uncle peter love you!

Brooke and Peter said...

shannon,
she looks so much like Jason now!!! i can't believe it!

Brooke and Peter said...

hey, i have some cutie pics of your girl on my blog... www.brookeandpeter.blogspot.com - cottongim christmas posts.

also, where are you updates??? i want to see more of gwyn!!!