Sunday, November 11, 2007

Catching up


Hi Everyone!! I am sorry that it has been so long since I last updated this, you know a baby has so many things to do, I have been very busy......
I now have 2 teeth and I am working on a third. I am rolling over and getting pretty much everywhere that I want to get and some places mommy and daddy don't want me to get. I said my first word, it was BABA, mom and dad said they figured it would either be about food or the dog because those are my favorite things! I am now 24 pounds and I wear 2T and 3T clothing. I keep mommy and daddy busy buying clothes all the time! I am learning to dance with my daddy, we have a lot of fun with this. This last week I got to spend time with a bunch of different people because my grandma is out of town visiting my Aunt Phyllis. I got to spend time with my Aunt KW, my Granny, and my daddy.
I am putting a picture of me on here that shows me clowning around on my ABC mat with my daddy.... I will try to keep this updated more often! For those of you I have not seen in a while, I miss ya and I love ya!
Gwyn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwyn:

Granny has had soooo much fun with you at my house. Kenu just loves taking a nap with you. Next time you come over we will do set-up's again, I think you liked that! And I still won't share my coffee with you no matter how cute and how much you smile at me.

Granny loves you very much! See Wednesday.

Love
Granny

Anonymous said...

Gwen, you need to tell your Daddy that you and Mommy would LOVE a trip to Kansas City the next time he comes up! We have doggies, too, and Uncle Chris can make some pretty funny faces.

Thanks for the update!

Love you all,
Margaret

Brooke and Peter said...

Oh my goodness Gwyn... It's about time I heard more from you. I have been imagining what you look liek and how big you have become! You are cuter than I imagined by the way... Can't wait to see you in December!
Remember, your aunt Brooke Loves YOU!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much you have grown! I can't wait to see you at the Cottongim Christmas and see those toofers (teeth) myself.

Love ya a bunch!
Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi Gwyn,

You sure are cute. We all are looking foward to seeing you this Christmas. I'm sure your next favorite thing will be opening presents.

Love you bunches,
Ryan, Mandy, Kierstynn, & Kaitlynn