Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Tooth...


Well, hopefully from the title you know what I am going to talk about today........
Tonight my mommy and daddy celebrated their anniversary and went to dinner WITHOUT ME!! ( They were not gone very long, I thought they would be gone for at least 2 hours, that is what they told Miss Amanda, but it only ended up being about an hour!!) I think they must have missed me :-)

Well, I have been having this really bad pain in my mouth and mommy keeps sticking her fingers in my mouth and looking for something, I had no idea what, until today! This hard white thing is now in my mouth sticking up from my gum, mommy found it and it made her cry. The stupid thing had been making me cry for 2 days!!

Mommy is taking vacation for a whole week and she is going to spend it playing with me, she is really looking forward to this. She has mentioned something about giving me real food, I don't know, but it sounds good to me!!
Thanks to everyone that has been posting comments, I really appreciate it. Mommy reads them to me and then tells me about the people that leave comments. It helps me to get to know you better.

Daddy said that Aunt Brooke called today, mommy really wanted to talk to her but she was at work. Mommy said that we will call Aunt Brooke later, until then, Aunt Brooke, I love you!!

Talk to you all soon I hope.
Love you all,
Gwyn

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

Hey. Gwyneth is teething already!!! can't beleive it. yes, you do owe me a call! i miss you and hope to chat soon. we are busy busy and having fun as usual. i will be married to the most wonderful man in 3 weeks!!!! can you beleive it???