Friday, August 10, 2007

Ramblings of a 4 1/2 month old......


Countdown to Moe continues.....7 days!!!
Today Grandma came to play with me. I am still really working on getting that tooth to come out so I drooled all over her the entire day. She says she doesn't mind (I think I would mind if someone drooled all over me all day, I guess that is why she is the grandma!!)
Right now I am sitting on mommy's lap while she types, I am telling her what to type!!!
It has been so hot that I have not been able to go outside for a few days, I really wish it would cool down, I need to go strollin'.
I saw that my Uncle Chris and Aunt Margret checked the site and left me a message, THANKS!!
I wish all of you would leave me little notes so that I know who is watching me grow up. Mommy fixed the site so that EVERYONE can leave messages, you don't have to have an account anymore, she did not realize we could do that.
I got an email from my uncle Mike that he sent a package to me, I can't wait to see it. Mommy and Daddy said Uncle Mike makes great stuff, they showed me the cross that he made them and the basket that he made mommy, they are both great!
Tomorrow I get to see Aunt KW, I haven't seen her in 2 weeks, I really miss her. We will have lots of fun.
Well, I guess that is all for today.
Love to all of you!!!
Please leave me notes.
Gwyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth...you are so adorable and growing up so fast! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Love,
Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

Where are pictures of your first bananas?
Pappy