Thursday, August 9, 2007

Countdown to Moe begins.......


Ok, for those of you that don't know, Moe is my aunt Mariolyn. Last time she was here we cuddled and slept a lot!! I really enjoyed my time with her. Mommy and Daddy are telling me that next weekend we get to go see her AGAIN!!! I can't wait so I have decided until then, I will make my blog sort of a COUNTDOWN TO MOE (makes for a great title). Anyway, I have 8 days until I see her!!!!! I am attaching a picture of us today so everyone can see my Aunt Moe with me.
I am starting to get a tooth and boy does it hurt!!! It makes me a little cranky!! This afternoon was a daddy day and we ran some errands, I slept and he ran errands.
I guess that is all for today..... stay tuned to find out if that tooth comes through or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Gwyn. You're a cutie and we know your Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

XXXO-Uncle Chris and Aunt Margaret