Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION DAY- Making History




Mommy says that today is a historical event. SHe wanted to make sure and have pictures of me participating in this event for my scrapbook. This morning we all got up really early and went and stood in a parking lot for about an hour. Then I sat on Mommy's lap while she colored on a piece of paper and Daddy took our picture. Then I did the same thing with Daddy while Mommy took our picture. Mommy and Daddy said that this is something that is very special and it is how our country decides who will lead the country. They want to make sure that I see how important it is for me to voice my opinion and vote so that is what we did REALLY early this morning. Mommy says tomorrow we will get the newspaper and use those pictures and articles in my scrapbook as well. (BTW- Mommy never scrapbooks so I am not sure when she will put these pictures in there, at least she gets them to the blog!!)


Here are pictures of me voting with Daddy and Mommy!!!

No comments: