Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gwyneth Says.....

Hello! I don't have any pictures to post right now, but I wanted to update everyone on what I have been doing.

Today in Sunday school we had a lot of fun and kind of surprised my mommy and daddy when they picked me up. Miss Marissa decided that my hair was long enough to play with and she put in pggy tails. Everyone thought it was so cute. I think mommy will fix my hair like that again and take a picture of it, we will put it on here for everyone to see. This week my babysitter started college so mommy is working from home most of the week and Granny is watching me some of this week and next week. I will have a lot of fun!!
Today I got to see a baby that was a month old! He was sleeping and I tried to wake him up and tell him hi, he never woke up for me!
I am very excited about school starting again. I love getting to see my friends!
Mommy had to get some work done tonight so Daddy and I played by ourselves after we dropped mommy at home. Daddy and I went to Grandmas and played, thanks for walking with me grandma.
I am really getting into this potty training, there are so many neat things in restaurant restrooms, I have to check each one out. Today I checked one out 3 times (sometimes I go just so I can see the cool stuff, I don't think mommy has near as much fun on those trips as I do, but she always goes with me).
I am now climbing, mommy and daddy are talking about making my bed a toddler bed.... that sounds fun!
I think I better go to bed now so I will close with one last thought.... Good luck Uncle Scott on your test tomorrow, we will be thinking about you and hoping everything goes perfectly. We love you.
Love to all!
Gwyneth

No comments: