Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cousins






Today's post is about cousins... I have 3 cousins that I absolutely adore. I learn so much from them and enjoy every minute I spend with them. Sometimes at home mommy will catch me just looking at their pictures. When I am upset mommy or daddy can show me a picture of my cousins and I instantly stop crying.

Mommy tells me that cousins are very special and that I am super lucky to have the cousins I have.

Mommy says that some of her best family memories are with her cousins. She says that she is very lucky that even though some of her cousins live very far away, like Aunt Brooke, they still have a close relationship. She says that cousins are very special and can be just like having a brother or sister!! Mommy says she doesn't know what she would do with out her cousins.
I am glad that I have my cousins here close to me! Rose, Vivan and Duffy, I LOVE YOU!!!

Today's pictures are of me and my cousins having fun doing all sorts of things. I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

ohhhh.... cousins ARE the best and I love you so much!!!! I just love seeing pics of you guys and hearing about all your growth and fun times!
i miss you!!!!!